Friday, February 12, 2010

Home a month!


I can’t believe that we have been home a month already! Elsie is changing so much every day. I have been back to work for three weeks and in that time her and daddy have become the best of friends. (She does run to greet me when I get home though) I am so grateful that at least one of us is able to stay home with her for a few months.


She loves all the brothers and sisters she has met. Charlie even babysat while Brad went to the dentist. And Heather is trying to talk me into letting her babysit. Pretty cool, huh? She also loves to play with her 15, 12, and 7 year old nieces. She hasn’t had a night terror in over a week. She wakes up happy. Most of the time she goes to bed happy. A few days ago she went to visit her sisters as work where she was the belle of the ball. Tomorrow she is going to a princess party. To say she is popular is an understatement. She does wear me out….maybe I’ll lose a couple of pounds chasing her around?! I am so in love with this little girl.  God is good!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Look at that beautiful girl. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am finally getting a chance to look at everyone's blogs... beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete